Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fog and life in Santa Monica

Today I drove down to Santa Monica to grab some food and take my new baby out into the world for the first time.

Yes, that's right, my new baby.

Didn't I tell you that I have a new baby??

She's adorable.

She barely makes a sound. I really feel fortunate.

My new baby Macbook.

I will say, the experience so far has been pretty cool.

Panera Bread has free wi-fi and outside of the girl in the corner yapping on her cell phone, it's been a pretty good experience. Must bring headphones next time.

Seriously though, fog in LA? Lately I've been feeling like I live in Seattle, not Los Angeles.

But I can't complain.

It's almost December and I'm not even wearing a jacket!!

Where else in the world can you live and say that??

No comments: